Deighton R1200 forming machine
Simplicity is the strength of the Formatic system. Suited to a variety of mixtures of numerous textures and consistencies, the Formatic uses synchronised paddles to gently press mixture into the required form shape. The formed product is then smoothly ejected and released onto the conveyor with the help of the wire drum scraper, presenting it for packaging or additional processing.
- High quality stainless steel housing
- Easy to clean, parts designed for easy dismantling and reassembly
- R1200 utilises quality European gearmotors and electronics
- Powerful, compact, practical and simple to operate
- For forming of product into patties, nuggets, biscuits, strips, or any custom shape desired
- Robust and fully mechanical action for consistently timed and spaced output to downstream fryers, battering, packaging etc
- Formatic can also double as a simple and realiable yet precise volumetric dosing unit for thick pastes and assorted materials
- Hopper capacity: 20 L standard hopper (45/75/200 L extended hoppers are available on request)
- Paddles: 1 bottom paddle and 1 top paddle (standard pressure set, different paddle sets on offer depending on your specialised needs)
- Maximum forming performance: 1200 portions/hour ± 10% (for drums with singular cavity)
- Forming depth: up to 24mm (deep drop drums available on request, up to 34mm)
- Maximum length of molded shape: 140mm (dependent on shape and quantity)
- Maximum width of molded shape: 120mm (dependent on shape and quantity)
- Optional paper interleaving for burger patty productions requiring paper liners
- Optional automatic scraper wire cleaner for maintaining high speed output without worry of residue buildup
- Optional extended 750mm belt (pictured to the left, standard model comes with 250mm belt)
Single phase 220/240V, 50/60Hz
Rated power consumption:
Length x Width x Height: 700 x 600 x 640 mm
Weight: 90 kg
Out Of Stock!
The product is out of stock, submit your email and we will update once it restock.